CHANGE OF MIND AND PURCHASES MADE IN ERROR:
All products supplied by TechPlex are covered, as standard, by the relevant manufacturer’s warranty on a Return to Base (RTB) basis, which means that a defective product is required to be returned to TechPlex or the Authorised Service Centres of TechPlex at the Customer’s own cost.
- Any return of a defective product to TechPlex must be first authorised in accordance with the following process:
- The Customer must obtain a Return Authorisation Number (RA Number) from TechPlex prior to shipping the defective products to TechPlex.
- The Customer shall then be authorised to return the defective products, noting the RA Number and proof of purchase, to TechPlex or the Authorised Service Centres of TechPlex.
- TechPlex will not accept any return or claim under the manufacturer's warranty of a defective product if it does not comply with the above procedure. No defective product or claim under the warranty or return of any product will be credited to the Customer's account unless the Customer has complied with the directions as set out in clause 22 to TechPlex’s reasonable satisfaction.
- Except when an approval has been obtained from or a separate agreement has been reached with TechPlex to waive the restocking fee, a re-stocking fee will apply to all goods returned for credit. The credit value of returned goods will be at the current selling price at the time of return less a 15% re-stocking fee calculated based on the original selling value of the returned goods.
- The Customer undertakes to TechPlex that it will acquire any products and/or services from TechPlex in accordance with these terms and conditions strictly for the purpose of resupplying those products and/or services to consumers in the course of its business.